Whilst the Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the documents stored, served and accessed by the service, this information should not be relied upon as a substitute for formal advice from Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington. In particular, Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information of data contained on this website;
- Accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance based on it;
- Make no representations, either express or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- Make no warranties about the said information and data.
- Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington their employees and agents will not be responsible for any loss, however arising, from use of, or reliance on this information or data.
Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington has no control over the content of material accessible on any sites cross-referenced with Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington site. Links to third party sites are made for the convenience of the user. This does not mean that Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington promotes or endorses any of those sites. It accordingly is the responsibility of the Internet user to make his/her own decision about the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.
Copyright Statement Monday, July 23, 2007 © 2007: Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington
Copyright of materials included in this web site, including pages, documents and on-line graphics, audio and video, resides with Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington. Pages which contain copyright material have appropriate notices attached. Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the copyright act (1968) no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without written permission.
Some documents, policies and application forms may be marked with the statement, “Licensed under NEALS”. This means that they are free of copyright for printing and copying purposes but does not entitle the user to edit them for personal or commercial use outside of the original intention of the documents. Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington retains the ‘moral use’ principle for the integrity of the documents. If the intention is to adapt them for any other purpose permission must be obtained.
This site may also include copyright material, used with permission, which is owned by persons or organisations other than the Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington.
Permission for any further use of this material must be obtained from the original copyright owner. Whilst every effort has been made to contact copyright owners, Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington apologises for inadvertent unauthorised use of copyright material.
Inquiries should be addressed to:
Email: Web Publishing Officer
Postal: Web Publishing Officer
Holy Spirit Primary School, Lavington
PO Box 299
LAVINGTON NSW 2641
Privacy Statement Friday, July 20, 2007 © 2007: Holy Spirit Primary School
Introduction Holy Spirit Primary School is committed to protecting your privacy and implementing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Catholic Schools Office Website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Holy Spirit Primary School website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The Holy Spirit Primary School is also committed to implementing the National Privacy Principles outlined in the Commonwealth Privacy Amendment (Private Section) Act 2000. These principles regulate the collection, use, handling and storage of personal and system information. For detailed information about the legislation go to the Federal Privacy Commission website http://www.privacy.gov.au/
Holy Spirit Primary School considers all personal, sensitive and health information of parents/guardians, students and prospective employees (considered by Holy Spirit Primary School “consumers” under the Act) to be private and only uses information collected and recorded to fulfil the educational mission of the Catholic Diocese of Wagga Wagga.
In abiding by the National Privacy Principles Holy Spirit Primary School will:
- collect personal, sensitive and health information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means only use information collected for the provision of quality Catholic schooling. In addition, information may be collected and recorded to satisfy Holy Spirit Primary School legal obligations not disclose or distribute personal, sensitive or health information collected from its consumers without the consumer’s specific consent or unless required to do so by law.
- Holy Spirit Primary School may distribute aggregated statistical information for reporting purposes, but information that is personally identifying will not be disclosed to third parties disclose, with consent, from time to time, personal, sensitive and health information to others for administrative and educational purposes.
- This includes to individuals within Holy Spirit Primary School, systemic schools within the Catholic Diocese of Wagga Holy Spirit Primary School, parish authorities, medical practitioners, and people providing services to schools, including specialist visiting teachers and consultants, sports coaches and volunteers take reasonable steps to ensure information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date take reasonable steps to protect personal, sensitive and health information held from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Collection and use of general and personal information
The Holy Spirit Primary School Public website makes some use of data that directly or indirectly identifies users. We take great care with practices that affect personal privacy. Specific details are described below:
The Holy Spirit Primary School website collects information which can include:
- your computer or proxy server IP address, browser type, domain names, access dates and times, pages accessed and documents downloaded, referring Web site address, your login details (if relevant) and the status of the visit. This data is used to deliver customized content within Holy Spirit Primary School website to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Holy Spirit Primary School website.
- Holy Spirit Primary School will not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities unless in the event of an investigation where law enforcement may exercise a warrant to inspect activity logs. This may be necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Holy Spirit Primary School website or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Holy Spirit Primary School website; and, act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Holy Spirit Primary School website, or the public.
- At times you may be asked to complete survey questionnaires that appear on the Holy Spirit Primary School website. These may include your providing identifiable information. You will be given the reasons for the collection of such information and the purpose for which it will be used. By participating in the questionnaire or survey, you are accepting certain additional terms and conditions relating to the use of the information you provide.
- Your name and address details will not be added to a mailing list, nor will officers disclose these details to third parties without your consent unless required by law. Email messages may be monitored by our website support staff for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes. Although every effort will be made, the Holy Spirit Primary School cannot guarantee to reply to emails. Some email received by the Website Administrator may be forwarded to other officers for appropriate action.
Security of your Personal Information Though this site provides facilities for securely transmitting information across the Internet (ssl and encryption), it is recognised that there can be risks with transmitting information across the Internet. This site may contain links to websites not managed by the Catholic School Office. For those sites, the Holy Spirit Primary School is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites. Information collected within the website files and logs are stored on secured servers to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this Statement Holy Spirit Primary School will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect the organisation, legislation and customer feedback. Holy Spirit Primary School encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how Holy Spirit Primary School is protecting your information.
Contact Information Holy Spirit Primary School welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Holy Spirit Primary School has not adhered to this statement, please contact Holy Spirit Primary School – Privacy Officer using the contact details below. If you would like further information about the way Holy Spirit Primary School or a particular school manages the personal information it holds, please contact Holy Spirit Primary School.
Attention: Holy Spirit Primary School – Privacy Officer
Email: Privacy Officer
Phone: (02) 6025 1122
Attention: Privacy Officer
Holy Spirit Primary School
PO Box 299
LAVINGTON NSW 2641