|When:||Back to Calendar November 18, 2015 @ 7:30 am – November 20, 2015 @ 8:45 pm||Where:||Canberra ACT 2601
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
Children will travel by bus to Canberra for 3 days of fantastic visits to places like CSIRO Discovery, Australian War Memorial, Parliament House, Questacon and the National Museum.
Cost per child is $395. The balance of your payment is now due by October 22nd.
A Code of Conduct and consent form has been sent home which needs to be returned before your child can go on the excursion. A detailed itinerary was also sent home.
For Wednesday & Friday, children to wear neat casual clothes with enclosed footwear.
Children are to bring 2 soft bags:
BAG 1 (for the bus):
- Recess, lunch, drink for the first day
- Insect repellent – roll on only
- Water bottle
- Pillow (optional)
- Jacket (in case it’s cold)
- Full SUMMER SPORTS uniform (for Thursday)
- Casual clothes (for Friday)
- Toiletries (NO SPRAY DEODORANT)
- NO food, sweets, lollies etc (just recess, lunch and drink for the first day)
- NO money
- NO technology, ipods, ipads etc
- NO cameras
Children must arrive no later than 7:30am on Wednesday and the bus will leave at 7:45am SHARP.
Return on Friday will be approximately 8.45 – 9pm and we will endeavour to keep you up-to-date with App notifications.
Looking forward to a fun, social and educational experience!