School Council Information
Holy Spirit School comes under the umbrella of a School Council. The functions of the School Council are:
- To advise, support and consult with the Principal in the matter of the Catholic formation and education of students within the School and the total Parish community.
- Planning for the present and future operation of the School in consultation with the Principal.
- Disseminating information about the School and about Catholic Education to persons and organisations in the School community.
- Liaising in all matters relating to the financial management of the School with persons and organisations in the local Catholic community.
- Managing all the finances associated with the School
- Advising the Principal with respect to School policy that has financial implications.
- Responsibility for buildings and maintenance of grounds at the Holy Spirit School in conjunction with Holy Spirit Parish.
- To be involved with the selection process and appointment of persons to the positions of Principal and Assistant Principal.
Parents are encouraged to nominate for positions on the School Council as these become vacant. The Principal, Assistant Principal and Fundraising Committee Representative are members also.
Holy Spirit Primary School – Annual Reports